One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because the cave was previously accessible, the site was vandalized and archaeologic remains stolen.’
- ‘There is a fence around the cave, which does not allow access to the archaeologic site.’
- ‘By accident they discovered the archaeologic content of the excavated earth.’
- ‘The archaeologic remains in the entrance hall are very easy to visit.’
- ‘Some of the discoveries of the archaeologic excavations on site are on display in the museum at the cave exit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.