One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By accident they discovered the archaeologic content of the excavated earth.’
- ‘Because the cave was previously accessible, the site was vandalized and archaeologic remains stolen.’
- ‘Some of the discoveries of the archaeologic excavations on site are on display in the museum at the cave exit.’
- ‘There is a fence around the cave, which does not allow access to the archaeologic site.’
- ‘The archaeologic remains in the entrance hall are very easy to visit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.