One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A wraparound verandah, and arbored patio, complete with an inviting hot tub, are on site for guests to enjoy.’
- ‘This part of the garden is an area framed by a square yew-hedge with arboured entrances at the cardinal points.’
- ‘The people who buy these plots of land will have no sea view and no arboured lane to drive beneath.’
- ‘‘Is it true that you are always waiting for me in the arboured walk?’’
- ‘There is an arbored back porch the entire width of the home for enjoying your morning coffee or evening sunsets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.