One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fluency in French is a status marker, and so social considerations, as well as the practical ones of an opening to the world, have impeded full Arabization.’
- ‘It also raises the question of the status of Arabic: Arabization is advocated by the authors of the Report, but without exposing its difficulties nor its benefits.’
- ‘The revivification of Palestinian identity has become a part of Palestinian Christian consciousness: ‘The Arabization of the Christian churches, which began with their leaders, has spread to include theology and education.’’
- ‘Laws in the 1990s required the Arabization of secondary school and higher education, and made Arabic the only legal language in government and politics.’
- ‘A process of Arabization and Islamization ensued.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.