One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fluency in French is a status marker, and so social considerations, as well as the practical ones of an opening to the world, have impeded full Arabization.’
- ‘The revivification of Palestinian identity has become a part of Palestinian Christian consciousness: ‘The Arabization of the Christian churches, which began with their leaders, has spread to include theology and education.’’
- ‘A process of Arabization and Islamization ensued.’
- ‘It also raises the question of the status of Arabic: Arabization is advocated by the authors of the Report, but without exposing its difficulties nor its benefits.’
- ‘Laws in the 1990s required the Arabization of secondary school and higher education, and made Arabic the only legal language in government and politics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.