One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are also potential green 'aquaponic' concepts of using water from fish ponds to irrigate hydroponic plant crops then recirculating the purified water to the fish tanks.’
- ‘The project provides entrepreneur training, startup assistance, and regional marketing for future "aquaponic" operations in eastern Kentucky.’
- ‘The barge also features some aquaponic techniques, which rely on the natural give and take between creatures and plants.’
- ‘The farm, which thrives on a recirculated aquaponic system, offered tender Bibb lettuce ($3 a head) and beautiful leeks ($1 each).’
- ‘Their aquaponic greenhouses would be built in vacant lots and on rooftops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.