One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their aquaponic greenhouses would be built in vacant lots and on rooftops.’
- ‘The barge also features some aquaponic techniques, which rely on the natural give and take between creatures and plants.’
- ‘The project provides entrepreneur training, startup assistance, and regional marketing for future "aquaponic" operations in eastern Kentucky.’
- ‘The farm, which thrives on a recirculated aquaponic system, offered tender Bibb lettuce ($3 a head) and beautiful leeks ($1 each).’
- ‘There are also potential green 'aquaponic' concepts of using water from fish ponds to irrigate hydroponic plant crops then recirculating the purified water to the fish tanks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.