One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most apraxic children will be in therapy at least 4 years and sometimes significantly longer.’
- ‘However, all but the most severe apraxic children, if given the appropriate therapy, will eventually be competent oral communicators.’
- ‘It is horrible that apraxic children are sometimes misdiagnosed as autistic, or even mentally retarded.’
- ‘It is important to note that in severe cases apraxic patients may have difficulty even with pointing.’
- ‘Both apraxic speakers had suffered left cerebrovascular accidents, which resulted in apraxia of speech as the primary communication deficit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.