One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most apraxic children will be in therapy at least 4 years and sometimes significantly longer.’
- ‘It is important to note that in severe cases apraxic patients may have difficulty even with pointing.’
- ‘Both apraxic speakers had suffered left cerebrovascular accidents, which resulted in apraxia of speech as the primary communication deficit.’
- ‘However, all but the most severe apraxic children, if given the appropriate therapy, will eventually be competent oral communicators.’
- ‘It is horrible that apraxic children are sometimes misdiagnosed as autistic, or even mentally retarded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.