One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is important to note that in severe cases apraxic patients may have difficulty even with pointing.’
- ‘Most apraxic children will be in therapy at least 4 years and sometimes significantly longer.’
- ‘Both apraxic speakers had suffered left cerebrovascular accidents, which resulted in apraxia of speech as the primary communication deficit.’
- ‘It is horrible that apraxic children are sometimes misdiagnosed as autistic, or even mentally retarded.’
- ‘However, all but the most severe apraxic children, if given the appropriate therapy, will eventually be competent oral communicators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.