One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the banks are required to tell APRA in advance of proposed board changes’
- ‘APRA is funded largely by the industries that it supervises.’
- ‘APRA has warned banks of higher capital requirements.’
- ‘APRA found some trustees of for-profit funds were paying significantly higher administration fees.’
- ‘The RBA said that APRA had increased the intensity of its supervisions around housing market risks facing banks in the past year.’
- ‘He believes the large monthly jump is a one-off and puts in down to people getting their loans approved before APRA gets tough.’
- ‘APRA wrote to lenders in early December warning lenders not to increase investor loans by more than 10 per cent a year.’
- ‘Given the importance of the housing market to the banking system, APRA has issued a new prudential practice on residential home lending.’
- ‘That justified the insistence by APRA, the financial regulator, that banks take greater account of the risk of losses from default by borrowers.’
- ‘APRA is now alert to any Australian deposit taking institutions with growth in their investor loan portfolio materially above 10 per cent per year.’
- ‘APRA has indicated it may lift capital reserve requirements for the big four banks to guard against future financial crises.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.