One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the banks are required to tell APRA in advance of proposed board changes’
- ‘APRA is now alert to any Australian deposit taking institutions with growth in their investor loan portfolio materially above 10 per cent per year.’
- ‘The RBA said that APRA had increased the intensity of its supervisions around housing market risks facing banks in the past year.’
- ‘He believes the large monthly jump is a one-off and puts in down to people getting their loans approved before APRA gets tough.’
- ‘APRA has warned banks of higher capital requirements.’
- ‘APRA is funded largely by the industries that it supervises.’
- ‘Given the importance of the housing market to the banking system, APRA has issued a new prudential practice on residential home lending.’
- ‘That justified the insistence by APRA, the financial regulator, that banks take greater account of the risk of losses from default by borrowers.’
- ‘APRA wrote to lenders in early December warning lenders not to increase investor loans by more than 10 per cent a year.’
- ‘APRA has indicated it may lift capital reserve requirements for the big four banks to guard against future financial crises.’
- ‘APRA found some trustees of for-profit funds were paying significantly higher administration fees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.