One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A direct mail piece or newsletter featuring the smiling faces of your employees emphasizes approachability and friendliness, thereby enhancing your company image and inviting customer trust.’
- ‘His many parables, his wisdom, his humor and his approachability make his message accessible to both the scholar and the man on the street.’
- ‘In medical design, approachability, intuitiveness, ease of use, and strategic value are the most critical aspects, he explained.’
- ‘In fact, she is the very image of the modesty and approachability which so often characterise people who make their living on the Scottish stage.’
- ‘I love the feel of it, its smell, its friendliness and approachability, its ease-of-use and flexibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.