One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If everything had been taken into account, her apprehensiveness towards others had probably started in elementary school, around second grade.’
- ‘You're driving mad with all this constant eye moving, and apprehensiveness, and such.’
- ‘John shrugged off his apprehensiveness, looking away.’
- ‘It's almost as if all of his apprehensiveness and non-action stems from a lack of confidence in his own intelligence, or decisions.’
- ‘Patients experience overwhelming apprehensiveness and anxiety, fear of death, and coldness, followed by body weakness and dizziness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.