One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the respect and appreciativeness we are shown by the patients makes up for any fears.’
- ‘He articulates his conception of a politics of simplicity - one rooted in beauty, peace of mind, appreciativeness, and generosity of spirit.’
- ‘She confessed that it was not always easy with the system in place, but the sincere appreciativeness of the patients gave great value to her efforts.’
- ‘Look at him like only you would, with love, adoration and appreciativeness.’
- ‘I finished my Christmas thank-you notes by hand, which meant they wandered fiercely off topic and communicated little beyond a continuing existence and a desperate appreciativeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.