One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The second is a summative assessment every five years, aggregating the appraisals, which is reviewed by two doctors from the appraisee's field and a lay person; collectively they determine whether to recommend revalidation.’
- ‘Appraisers were not trained to, nor was it intended that they would, form any judgment about the appraisee.’
- ‘All doctors should have access to confidential formative assessment so they are informed about their performance; appraisee led appraisal with mentor based support; and assessment process to diagnose performance difficulties.’
- ‘An action plan is then agreed, which the appraisee can use to steer development and learning.’
- ‘The first guideline required that the appraiser provide a description of behaviors the appraisee has shown to justify an ‘exceeds standards’ or ‘does not meet standards’ rating for that activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.