One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An action plan is then agreed, which the appraisee can use to steer development and learning.’
- ‘The first guideline required that the appraiser provide a description of behaviors the appraisee has shown to justify an ‘exceeds standards’ or ‘does not meet standards’ rating for that activity.’
- ‘Appraisers were not trained to, nor was it intended that they would, form any judgment about the appraisee.’
- ‘All doctors should have access to confidential formative assessment so they are informed about their performance; appraisee led appraisal with mentor based support; and assessment process to diagnose performance difficulties.’
- ‘The second is a summative assessment every five years, aggregating the appraisals, which is reviewed by two doctors from the appraisee's field and a lay person; collectively they determine whether to recommend revalidation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.