One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The successes of your promotions are directly appraisable due to reliable reporting, transparent billing and secured payment.’
- ‘This is why our various ways of responding to other people's sufferings are morally appraisable.’
- ‘Lately I found nothing appraisable in the newspapers, there seems to be no progress.’
- ‘Apart from all of this, the important point is making it clear that maintaining a species just to use it in a show which relies on its suffering is neither an appraisable nor a noble act.’
- ‘Statistics should make social developments and political action transparent and appraisable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.