One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Apart from all of this, the important point is making it clear that maintaining a species just to use it in a show which relies on its suffering is neither an appraisable nor a noble act.’
- ‘Statistics should make social developments and political action transparent and appraisable.’
- ‘Lately I found nothing appraisable in the newspapers, there seems to be no progress.’
- ‘This is why our various ways of responding to other people's sufferings are morally appraisable.’
- ‘The successes of your promotions are directly appraisable due to reliable reporting, transparent billing and secured payment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.