One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The appositeness, the sheer attention to detail, of every facial expression, every frame, is consumate, and eminently readable.’
- ‘It's not a book I've read, so I can't comment on the appositeness or otherwise of the result.’
- ‘Line after line, image after image, dazzles with its appositeness and brilliance.’
- ‘It consists in a number of key words selected for their central appositeness but expanded in use to embrace large spheres of meaning.’
- ‘There are places where the funniness grates, but they are outnumbered by the quips that make you laugh aloud at their appositeness, not merely to 1793 but to our current condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.