One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These headings are primarily applicational in nature, expressing principles from the passage in terms which speak to modern Christians rather than merely describing an ancient situation.’
- ‘Because of the ratio idea of equivalence and the diversity of applicational situations, a particular quantity may be referred to using a number of different terms.’
- ‘The present invention will also be explained by referring to an applicational example wherein the ceramic composition of the present invention was applied to a magnetic head.’
- ‘The applicational thoughts are not vague, simplistic, or haphazard; they address contemporary readers with profound insights drawn from his exacting study of the probable historical milieu of this gospel.’
- ‘Although the interpretive and applicational weaknesses of the piece are quite troubling, it is the author's suggestions for implementation that are the greatest cause for concern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.