One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is also necessary to take a close look at the experience of other States as well, which are far advanced in reforming their armies applicably to missions to be tackled in local wars and armed conflicts.’
- ‘Each state selectable by the input variables in control unit 11 is applicably assigned an identifier.’
- ‘In 1954, the United States Supreme Court handed down its ruling in Brown v. Board of Education, and Lincoln University responded by opening its doors to all applicably meeting its entrance criteria.’
- ‘Like her, Lisa is easily and applicably described as a singer's singer, though she has begun to work on her own compositions as well.’
- ‘The student, employee or visitor must make the university aware of his/her disability by presenting documentation applicably showing the disability and need for academic adjustment, auxiliary aids, accommodations, and services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.