One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a kitchen) having or fitted with appliances.‘a fully applianced kitchen’
- ‘The home has newer vinyl siding, metal roof, hardwood flooring in most areas, oil forced hot air heat plus woodstove in livingroom, and has a fully applianced kitchen.’
- ‘Bright and sunny, eat-in kitchen is fully applianced with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and even a microwave!’
- ‘You'll enjoy a fully applianced designer kitchen, a spacious floor plan, ample closet space, gated entrance to parking area, a swimming pool and tennis court.’
- ‘Each unit has a fully applianced kitchen and reserved parking.’
- ‘Enter to a fully applianced kitchen which opens to the living/dining Great Room.’
- ‘Come tour our spectacular new one-bedroom suites with fully applianced kitchens, two 27’ televisions, private balconies, king beds, and separate full size sleep sofas.’
- ‘Amenities include a garage with opener, wood burning fireplace and applianced kitchen with dishwasher.’
- ‘The fully applianced kitchen with a sunny window is perfect for preparing family meals.’
- ‘The kitchen is fully applianced there is a large dining table separating the living area from the kitchen.’
- ‘The kitchen is fully applianced with washer and dryer included.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.