One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a kitchen) having or fitted with appliances.‘a fully applianced kitchen’
- ‘The home has newer vinyl siding, metal roof, hardwood flooring in most areas, oil forced hot air heat plus woodstove in livingroom, and has a fully applianced kitchen.’
- ‘The fully applianced kitchen with a sunny window is perfect for preparing family meals.’
- ‘Amenities include a garage with opener, wood burning fireplace and applianced kitchen with dishwasher.’
- ‘Enter to a fully applianced kitchen which opens to the living/dining Great Room.’
- ‘Bright and sunny, eat-in kitchen is fully applianced with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and even a microwave!’
- ‘You'll enjoy a fully applianced designer kitchen, a spacious floor plan, ample closet space, gated entrance to parking area, a swimming pool and tennis court.’
- ‘The kitchen is fully applianced there is a large dining table separating the living area from the kitchen.’
- ‘Each unit has a fully applianced kitchen and reserved parking.’
- ‘The kitchen is fully applianced with washer and dryer included.’
- ‘Come tour our spectacular new one-bedroom suites with fully applianced kitchens, two 27’ televisions, private balconies, king beds, and separate full size sleep sofas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.