One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cocktail consisting of vodka mixed with apple juice, apple liqueur, or cider.‘in the absence of margaritas the drink of choice was appletinis’
- ‘It's cheaper than an appletini or whatever you kids are swilling these days.’
- ‘While such drinks as the Sour Appletini have been getting lots of press lately, it seems the tried and true classics still lead the pack in popularity, at least according to the latest survey of bar managers and bartenders.’
- ‘Cocktails are great, I highly recommend the Appletini.’
- ‘The explosion of the Cosmopolitan and Appletini are two examples of how flavored Martinis have become the pre-dinner cocktail of choice.’
- ‘The restaurant offers four martinis - Classic, Appletini, Cosmopolitan and Chocolate Martini - for $3 per drink.’
1990s: blend of apple and Martini.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.