One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Add the chicken, let it colour appetisingly then scoop it and the seasonings out and set aside.’
- ‘Fruits cut into the shape of flowers bordered by bright leaves lie appetizingly on their plates.’
- ‘Micro-organisms are used in a variety of applications, like breaking down oil spill contaminants and sewage, or perhaps more appetizingly, providing an array of food products and additives.’
- ‘As she reaches for the drink, it is grasped by a darkly handsome man, dressed in a dinner jacket, who smiles appetizingly.’
- ‘Oven baked tomatoes stuffed with Mediterranean veg and Parmesan had a concentrated sweetness to them while the veg (mainly potato and breadcrumbs) were appetisingly homely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.