One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A common symptom of apperceptive visual agnosia is prosopagnosia, the inability to recognize faces.’
- ‘This is the earlier form of apperceptive analysis and rises directly from associations.’
- ‘There is a further analogy in how you incorporate what you learn into your entire apperceptive mass.’
- ‘It is an apperceptive activity - both active and passive.’
- ‘In fact, the distinction between apperceptive and associative agnosia has several limitations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.