One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To appeasers, rough men are coarse government tools.’
- ‘It has become commonplace for the appeasers to speak of ‘millions of deaths’ among the opponents' civilian population and to warn of widespread ecological and economic disaster.’
- ‘Once more therapists and appeasers rushed to the scene to end the debate before people could discuss the interesting problems it raised.’
- ‘When millions of people all over the world protested this invasion and occupation we were called dupes, appeasers, or traitors.’
- ‘This isn't quite the same as being a bunch of spineless appeasers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.