One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has become commonplace for the appeasers to speak of ‘millions of deaths’ among the opponents' civilian population and to warn of widespread ecological and economic disaster.’
- ‘Once more therapists and appeasers rushed to the scene to end the debate before people could discuss the interesting problems it raised.’
- ‘To appeasers, rough men are coarse government tools.’
- ‘This isn't quite the same as being a bunch of spineless appeasers.’
- ‘When millions of people all over the world protested this invasion and occupation we were called dupes, appeasers, or traitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.