One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This isn't quite the same as being a bunch of spineless appeasers.’
- ‘It has become commonplace for the appeasers to speak of ‘millions of deaths’ among the opponents' civilian population and to warn of widespread ecological and economic disaster.’
- ‘To appeasers, rough men are coarse government tools.’
- ‘Once more therapists and appeasers rushed to the scene to end the debate before people could discuss the interesting problems it raised.’
- ‘When millions of people all over the world protested this invasion and occupation we were called dupes, appeasers, or traitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.