One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Altogether there were 21 apparitional sightings, 4 involving two viewers.’
- ‘The patch of wild raspberries, whose location is known only to us and to the apparitional gamekeeper, is laden with fruit.’
- ‘Their daughters, appearing somewhat apparitional, stand behind their parents and watch.’
- ‘At one of these the anomaly was attended by a drop in temperature and an apparitional sighting by one of the investigators.’
- ‘‘Life is apparitional and passes,’ the passage begins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.