One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She nodded as Pastor Bob gave the boys some last instructions in apostleship.’
- ‘Your supposed gospel is no gospel, and your supposed apostleship is no apostleship.’
- ‘Would we rather not accept the responsibility of apostleship at Pentecost and its radical implications?’
- ‘In the greeting, Paul establishes his credentials by asserting the divine basis of his apostleship.’
- ‘Because of regular daily schedule, I'm just keeping myself busy in performing my apostleship without sincere and necessary imminency to make my spiritual life awakened.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.