One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She nodded as Pastor Bob gave the boys some last instructions in apostleship.’
- ‘Because of regular daily schedule, I'm just keeping myself busy in performing my apostleship without sincere and necessary imminency to make my spiritual life awakened.’
- ‘Your supposed gospel is no gospel, and your supposed apostleship is no apostleship.’
- ‘Would we rather not accept the responsibility of apostleship at Pentecost and its radical implications?’
- ‘In the greeting, Paul establishes his credentials by asserting the divine basis of his apostleship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.