One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are thought to represent lysosomal globules, composed of apoptotic bodies phagocytosed by the tumor cells.’
- ‘In the first part of this review, the biochemistry and physiology of apoptotic pathways and its regulators are discussed.’
- ‘We recommend further evaluation using additional special techniques for detecting apoptotic leukocytes.’
- ‘This removal of apoptotic neutrophils by macrophage phagocytosis is a critical process for the resolution of inflammation.’
- ‘Clearance of apoptotic cells by phagocytes is crucial in maintaining tissue homeostasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.