One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We recommend further evaluation using additional special techniques for detecting apoptotic leukocytes.’
- ‘Clearance of apoptotic cells by phagocytes is crucial in maintaining tissue homeostasis.’
- ‘In the first part of this review, the biochemistry and physiology of apoptotic pathways and its regulators are discussed.’
- ‘This removal of apoptotic neutrophils by macrophage phagocytosis is a critical process for the resolution of inflammation.’
- ‘They are thought to represent lysosomal globules, composed of apoptotic bodies phagocytosed by the tumor cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.