One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, there is some evidence to suggest that gymnastics may induce changes in the anterior and middle columns (Schmorl's nodes, apophyseal ring abnormalities, and vertebral wedging) that are not necessarily symptomatic.’
- ‘Manual therapy procedures may include joint mobilization directed toward the apophyseal joints or costotransverse joints.’
- ‘Adolescents and young adults are at particular risk for various apophyseal and epiphyseal injuries due to lack of ossification of these cartilaginous growth plates.’
- ‘As water is the main component of the disc, loss of fluid leads to a fall in disc height and abnormal loading of other spinal structures such as the apophyseal joints.’
- ‘Radiography of the pelvis showed a non-union of the left ischial tuberosity, with marked displacement of the apophyseal fragment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.