One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No further review or intervention occurred until two hours later when the patient was noted to be apnoeic and pulseless.’
- ‘Some 70 percent had a history of unexplained illness (including apnoeic attacks, or episodes of 'near-miss cot death').’
- ‘A pocket mask will enable ventilatory support to be given to apnoeic patients (whether due to trauma or medical causes).’
- ‘Each apnoeic event per hour of sleep added about 1% to the risk of having hypertension.’
- ‘Has his wife noticed him stop breathing (apnoeic episodes), or has he woken with a choking sensation?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.