One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each apnoeic event per hour of sleep added about 1% to the risk of having hypertension.’
- ‘Has his wife noticed him stop breathing (apnoeic episodes), or has he woken with a choking sensation?’
- ‘A pocket mask will enable ventilatory support to be given to apnoeic patients (whether due to trauma or medical causes).’
- ‘Some 70 percent had a history of unexplained illness (including apnoeic attacks, or episodes of 'near-miss cot death').’
- ‘No further review or intervention occurred until two hours later when the patient was noted to be apnoeic and pulseless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.