One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some 70 percent had a history of unexplained illness (including apnoeic attacks, or episodes of 'near-miss cot death').’
- ‘Each apnoeic event per hour of sleep added about 1% to the risk of having hypertension.’
- ‘No further review or intervention occurred until two hours later when the patient was noted to be apnoeic and pulseless.’
- ‘Has his wife noticed him stop breathing (apnoeic episodes), or has he woken with a choking sensation?’
- ‘A pocket mask will enable ventilatory support to be given to apnoeic patients (whether due to trauma or medical causes).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.