One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These locations for which spherical correction has been optimized are called the aplanatic points.’
- ‘The results indicates that the aplanatic hologram lenses are feasible for optical disk applications.’
- ‘It is shown to illustrate how a useful lens can be built using the aplanatic point of a sphere despite the fact that it lies within the glass.’
- ‘We can apply the same reasoning to rods and transformation of cylindrical diverging wavefront using aplanatic points of the rods.’
- ‘The aplanatic condenser is not corrected for color, hence objectionable color fringes are produced around the field of view diaphragm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.