One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An experienced and innovative apiculturist, he has recorded a high yield of 101 kg honey from a colony in a year.’
- ‘On kibbutzes and farms, apiculturists produce more than 3,500 tons of honey annually from 90,000 beehives, according to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics.’
- ‘Subsequently, over the course of a five year program, 1500 new apiculturists will be trained in the raising of beehives and in the production of high quality honey.’
- ‘Be it parasites or disease, the apiculturist has a plethora of tools at their disposal.’
- ‘The quickly developed medications were insufficiently tested, were of little help to the beehives and had adverse health effects on the apiculturists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.