One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The medical term for canker sores is aphthous ulcers.’
- ‘Also known as aphthous ulcers or aphthous stomatitis, canker sores are small sores that can occur inside a person's mouth, cheeks, lips, throat, or sometimes on the tongue.’
- ‘The common mouth ulcers - aphthous ulcers - make the doctor's heart sink.’
- ‘He also had painful aphthous ulceration of his oral mucosa and genitalia.’
- ‘It was developed at Duke University and is used for aphthous ulcers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.