One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's one of the most powerful aphrodisiacal plants on earth.’
- ‘Not only are oysters reportedly aphrodisiacal - Casanova famously feasted on them every day - they are a sensuous, zinc-rich texture food full of squelchy, salty juiciness.’
- ‘The bird nests are wrongly believed to have aphrodisiacal value and removed.’
- ‘A fingernail scraping of ambergris dissolved in water, then added to the sauce, is credited with aphrodisiacal powers - which might help explain its price of ninety dollars per ounce.’
- ‘The drugs produce highs and aphrodisiacal effects and have also been known to cause death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.