One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only are oysters reportedly aphrodisiacal - Casanova famously feasted on them every day - they are a sensuous, zinc-rich texture food full of squelchy, salty juiciness.’
- ‘A fingernail scraping of ambergris dissolved in water, then added to the sauce, is credited with aphrodisiacal powers - which might help explain its price of ninety dollars per ounce.’
- ‘It's one of the most powerful aphrodisiacal plants on earth.’
- ‘The drugs produce highs and aphrodisiacal effects and have also been known to cause death.’
- ‘The bird nests are wrongly believed to have aphrodisiacal value and removed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.