- ‘Each in addition is accompanied by a short, aphoristic gloss below.’
- ‘However, interspersed throughout his reminiscences are observations about his present preoccupations, micro-essays on music, art, and literature, as well as aphoristic sentences.’
- ‘Like so many aphoristic cliches, it collapses after a moment's scrutiny.’
- ‘Albert Einstein had a more aphoristic way of stating this principle when talking about scientific hypotheses.’
- ‘His aphoristic, rhetorical style, lends itself to statements that sound arresting but often mean very little.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.