One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveMedicine
- ‘Although awake at times, she was aphasic and incommunicative, at least to the physicians.’
- ‘The receptive aphasics among the participants detected that the woman was lying 73 percent of the time.’
- ‘In April 1860, he had suddenly become unconscious, and although he partly recovered, he remained aphasic.’
- ‘Mildly aphasic and often confused, he could no longer defend himself.’
- ‘Do we really understand what aphasic patients are trying to tell us when we get informed consent for invasive procedures?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.