One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, the presence or absence of an apertural slit does not necessarily have significance for high-level taxonomy.’
- ‘Aperture is a simple opening in the center of the apertural face.’
- ‘In summary, based mainly on its apertural features, the following new species is questionably assigned to genus Ringicula.’
- ‘The two species differ in the ornamentation of the apertural margin.’
- ‘In many ammonites the terminal body chamber is relatively large, inflated, and with a constricted aperture or apertural appendages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.