One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aperture is a simple opening in the center of the apertural face.’
- ‘Thus, the presence or absence of an apertural slit does not necessarily have significance for high-level taxonomy.’
- ‘The two species differ in the ornamentation of the apertural margin.’
- ‘In many ammonites the terminal body chamber is relatively large, inflated, and with a constricted aperture or apertural appendages.’
- ‘In summary, based mainly on its apertural features, the following new species is questionably assigned to genus Ringicula.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.