One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So I'll vote, and I might well vote Labour, if a little apathetically.’
- ‘He glanced apathetically about at the different posters from the 20s and 30s advertising different liquors and cheeses.’
- ‘Joe shrugged apathetically and continued to walk.’
- ‘‘Who knows, who cares,’ Todd said apathetically.’
- ‘Not all reform, however, was apathetically received.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.