One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hotel with furnished suites of rooms including kitchen facilities, available for long-term or short-term rental.
- ‘In another development on November 21, Bulgarian real estate developer BP 21 started a 1.7-million euro construction of an apartment hotel in the ski resort of Bansko, targeting mainly Irish and UK buyers.’
- ‘The Hilton Residences Bangalore, which offers one, two and three bedroom units, will be the only five-star serviced apartment hotel in the city of Bangalore, an HI statement said.’
- ‘In 1969, a proposed 22-storey apartment hotel was refused the same lot, deemed at the time to be ‘clearly at variance with the spirit’ of Yorkville.’
- ‘‘We stay in apartment hotels every week so we can cook our own food,’ he says, ‘without cheese on it.’’
- ‘The apartment hotel, which will be named the Swiss-Belhotel Bay View, will be owned by PT Bali Bay View, a subsidiary of the Surabaya-based Property 21 Group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.