One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hotel with furnished suites of rooms including kitchen facilities, available for long-term or short-term rental.
- ‘In another development on November 21, Bulgarian real estate developer BP 21 started a 1.7-million euro construction of an apartment hotel in the ski resort of Bansko, targeting mainly Irish and UK buyers.’
- ‘The Hilton Residences Bangalore, which offers one, two and three bedroom units, will be the only five-star serviced apartment hotel in the city of Bangalore, an HI statement said.’
- ‘The apartment hotel, which will be named the Swiss-Belhotel Bay View, will be owned by PT Bali Bay View, a subsidiary of the Surabaya-based Property 21 Group.’
- ‘‘We stay in apartment hotels every week so we can cook our own food,’ he says, ‘without cheese on it.’’
- ‘In 1969, a proposed 22-storey apartment hotel was refused the same lot, deemed at the time to be ‘clearly at variance with the spirit’ of Yorkville.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.