One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- official name for Mount Cook (see Cook, Mount)
- ‘Snow-clad Aoraki Mount Cook, New Zealand's highest mountain, stands sentinel over the Mackenzie Country, 292 kilometres south west of Christchurch.’
- ‘The centerpiece, surrounded by spectacular glaciers, is Aoraki Mount Cook - New Zealand's highest peak.’
- ‘If you cannot join the elite few who make it to the top of Aoraki/Mount Cook on foot, the next best way is by helicopter.’
- ‘Aoraki/Mount Cook dominates the Southern Alps mountain range that divides New Zealand's South Island.’
- ‘In the alpine paradise of Aoraki/Mt Cook you can hike the high trails or simply meditate on the beauty of the Southern Alps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.