One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a sense of peace and serenity in the room that I was lying in, instead of the feeling of anxiousness and fear that I had felt while I was walking in the alleyway.’
- ‘After a small stretch of career-related anxiousness I feel like good things are unfolding.’
- ‘James lounged outside the cafeteria, waiting for his potential accomplice with a strange mixture of dread and anxiousness.’
- ‘Withdrawn children also exhibit signs of emotional distress such as anxiousness, and display less positive expressions.’
- ‘She was young enough to feel the excitement of the journey and old enough to sense the worry and anxiousness of her parents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.