One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was a sense of peace and serenity in the room that I was lying in, instead of the feeling of anxiousness and fear that I had felt while I was walking in the alleyway.’
- ‘She was young enough to feel the excitement of the journey and old enough to sense the worry and anxiousness of her parents.’
- ‘Withdrawn children also exhibit signs of emotional distress such as anxiousness, and display less positive expressions.’
- ‘James lounged outside the cafeteria, waiting for his potential accomplice with a strange mixture of dread and anxiousness.’
- ‘After a small stretch of career-related anxiousness I feel like good things are unfolding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.