One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Oliguric or anuric renal failure is the result in the most severe cases and, although permanent renal failure is rare, recovery of renal function may take up to two months.’
- ‘In total, she was anuric for 6 days and required dialysis for 10 days.’
- ‘Despite therapies, her mental status worsened, and she became anuric.’
- ‘However, the patient developed anuric renal failure.’
- ‘This therapy was continued for 2 months, with the patient subsequently becoming anuric and dependent on hemodialysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.