One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Endoscopic ultrasonography showed a thickened antral wall with a mass in the gastric antrum.’
- ‘Three antral biopsies were obtained within 2-5cm from the pylorus.’
- ‘Two developed postoperative infection one of which required bilateral antral washout, the other settled with medical treatment.’
- ‘Endoscopy evaluation revealed an antral nodule, which was biopsied.’
- ‘Upper endoscopy evaluations of 13 of the rosacea patients revealed that 8 had gastrointestinal disorders including antral gastritis, chronic atrophic gastritis, and duodenal ulcers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.