One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Upper endoscopy evaluations of 13 of the rosacea patients revealed that 8 had gastrointestinal disorders including antral gastritis, chronic atrophic gastritis, and duodenal ulcers.’
- ‘Endoscopic ultrasonography showed a thickened antral wall with a mass in the gastric antrum.’
- ‘Endoscopy evaluation revealed an antral nodule, which was biopsied.’
- ‘Three antral biopsies were obtained within 2-5cm from the pylorus.’
- ‘Two developed postoperative infection one of which required bilateral antral washout, the other settled with medical treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.