One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We also watched a fine antlered stag grazing on succulent bushes, our approach masked by the sound of a waterfall.’
- ‘And they expect all manner of antlered creatures to bound out into the road, even in the middle of Penicuik.’
- ‘They had been beaten out of strips and sheets of brass and depicted a number of themes: a hunter with a bow and arrow shooting an antlered deer, people riding an elephant, two snakes, two women holding hands.’
- ‘Look into their big old reindeer eyes and you'll wish you could love those wise-cracking antlered darlings to pieces, but then they lumber into the air and break the spell.’
- ‘I now realise it's actually a feeding station for large antlered beasts of the night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.