One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I now realise it's actually a feeding station for large antlered beasts of the night.’
- ‘We also watched a fine antlered stag grazing on succulent bushes, our approach masked by the sound of a waterfall.’
- ‘Look into their big old reindeer eyes and you'll wish you could love those wise-cracking antlered darlings to pieces, but then they lumber into the air and break the spell.’
- ‘And they expect all manner of antlered creatures to bound out into the road, even in the middle of Penicuik.’
- ‘They had been beaten out of strips and sheets of brass and depicted a number of themes: a hunter with a bow and arrow shooting an antlered deer, people riding an elephant, two snakes, two women holding hands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.