One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The guaranteed, antitypical blessings for the elect rest exclusively upon the meritorious work of Christ.’
- ‘It has Romeo and Juliet undertones and both Hilton and Borgnine who usually play good guy roles here play antitypical bad guys.’
- ‘This was done by the priests, and the church is a part of the antitypical priesthood.’
- ‘The truest meaning in the book of Revelation is its antitypical or Spiritual meaning.’
- ‘How much more while the antitypical atonement is going on in heaven, should those who minister in sacred things be holy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.