One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If these antibodies are effectively antitoxic, the studies could then lead towards molecular approaches for producing human antibodies for therapeutic purposes.’
- ‘The carriage of diphtheria bacteria developed in the presence of normal activity of antitoxic and diminished antibacterial immunity.’
- ‘It is also highly potent as an antitoxic agent in exogenous poisoning, organic and inorganic.’
- ‘It is a very important folk medicine in Taiwan, and is reported to have antineoplastic, antitoxic and immunoenhancing properties, as well as for treating malignancies.’
- ‘The pharmacological or biochemical mechanism of this antitoxic action has not yet been proved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.