One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pharmacological or biochemical mechanism of this antitoxic action has not yet been proved.’
- ‘The carriage of diphtheria bacteria developed in the presence of normal activity of antitoxic and diminished antibacterial immunity.’
- ‘If these antibodies are effectively antitoxic, the studies could then lead towards molecular approaches for producing human antibodies for therapeutic purposes.’
- ‘It is also highly potent as an antitoxic agent in exogenous poisoning, organic and inorganic.’
- ‘It is a very important folk medicine in Taiwan, and is reported to have antineoplastic, antitoxic and immunoenhancing properties, as well as for treating malignancies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.