One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As part of a new scheme, police show a yellow card to warn offenders who are behaving antisocially, followed by a red card if they repeat their behaviour or commit a violent offence.’
- ‘They are also able to issue fixed penalty notices and they have the power to request the identity of someone acting antisocially.’
- ‘Lunatic bikers who flout speed limits and ride antisocially are often ‘lifestyle’ criminals who take little notice of the law, according to one of North Yorkshire's most senior police officers.’
- ‘They have served warning notices on four teenagers, who now face having their mopeds confiscated if they are caught riding antisocially again.’
- ‘A teenage youth offender, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been banned from acting antisocially in a large area of York centred around the Bell Farm estate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.