One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have served warning notices on four teenagers, who now face having their mopeds confiscated if they are caught riding antisocially again.’
- ‘Lunatic bikers who flout speed limits and ride antisocially are often ‘lifestyle’ criminals who take little notice of the law, according to one of North Yorkshire's most senior police officers.’
- ‘As part of a new scheme, police show a yellow card to warn offenders who are behaving antisocially, followed by a red card if they repeat their behaviour or commit a violent offence.’
- ‘A teenage youth offender, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been banned from acting antisocially in a large area of York centred around the Bell Farm estate.’
- ‘They are also able to issue fixed penalty notices and they have the power to request the identity of someone acting antisocially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.