One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Selected stanzas of this hymn can be sung antiphonally.’
- ‘The best effects were achieved in Ignatio Donati's O Gloriosa Domina, where the cornetto was placed, antiphonally, in the upper gallery of the church, behind the audience.’
- ‘The antiphonal, on the other hand, contains the chants sung antiphonally in the divine office.’
- ‘These rendered plainchant in unison (the boys, where available, singing an octave above the men), either as a body or antiphonally across the choir.’
- ‘In the double motets, the two choirs are arranged antiphonally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.