One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once motor vehicle wheel weights are no longer made of antimonious lead, the lead hazard in urban streets will subside.’
- ‘It is necessary to hold these pastilles in place, which is done by means of a grid or frame, of antimonious lead, surrounding and firmly binding them.’
- ‘We use the finest materials, chosen for their resistance, beauty and durability: Kevlar reinforcement in the bow sections, antimonious Lead keels, more expensive but improved performance in safety and maintenance.’
- ‘The stannic and antimonious heat stabilizers which are very widely used at the present time, because of their efficiency, are very strongly recommended for a preferred embodiment of the invention.’
- ‘The 5-foot draft wing keel is antimonious lead and fastened to the structural grid network with stainless bolts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.