One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, antimonic acid available by the conventional method is in the form of particulates.’
- ‘The applicability of granular cubic antimonic acid (C-SbA) as column packing material in chromatographic lithium isotope separation was investigated.’
- ‘Lithium is classified as an antimonic medication because of its ability to reverse mania, a mood disorder characterized by extreme excitement and activity.’
- ‘Proton conductive antimonic acids, fine powders and films were prepared by soft chemical processing such as ion-exchanged reaction, sol-gel processing and autoclave reaction.’
- ‘This electrode is composed with antimonic block, parameter contrast and temperature compensation, which make it effective in scale removal and detecting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.