One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, antimonic acid available by the conventional method is in the form of particulates.’
- ‘Proton conductive antimonic acids, fine powders and films were prepared by soft chemical processing such as ion-exchanged reaction, sol-gel processing and autoclave reaction.’
- ‘This electrode is composed with antimonic block, parameter contrast and temperature compensation, which make it effective in scale removal and detecting.’
- ‘The applicability of granular cubic antimonic acid (C-SbA) as column packing material in chromatographic lithium isotope separation was investigated.’
- ‘Lithium is classified as an antimonic medication because of its ability to reverse mania, a mood disorder characterized by extreme excitement and activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.