One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The antimonial agent used in the United States is sodium stibogluconate (Pentostam).’
- ‘These batteries consist of a series of grid plates made from either cast or wrought calcium lead or antimonial lead that is pasted with a mixture of lead oxides and immersed in sulfuric acid.’
- ‘Concerns about treatment failure for visceral leishmaniasis are exacerbated by geographical variations in antimonial treatment regimens, severity of disease, and sensitivity of Leishmania species.’
- ‘The soldiers were treated with intravenous pentavalent antimonial therapy daily for 20 days with good clinical improvement.’
- ‘At the end of the antimonial therapy, the bone marrow aspirate did not show any L-D bodies or malarial parasites, and there was no residual lymphadenopathy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.