One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Concerns about treatment failure for visceral leishmaniasis are exacerbated by geographical variations in antimonial treatment regimens, severity of disease, and sensitivity of Leishmania species.’
- ‘At the end of the antimonial therapy, the bone marrow aspirate did not show any L-D bodies or malarial parasites, and there was no residual lymphadenopathy.’
- ‘These batteries consist of a series of grid plates made from either cast or wrought calcium lead or antimonial lead that is pasted with a mixture of lead oxides and immersed in sulfuric acid.’
- ‘The antimonial agent used in the United States is sodium stibogluconate (Pentostam).’
- ‘The soldiers were treated with intravenous pentavalent antimonial therapy daily for 20 days with good clinical improvement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.