One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The number of which a given number is the logarithm.
- ‘Values at the tick marks were converted to their antilogarithms.’
- ‘If the logarithm is taken as the forward function, the function taking the base to a given power is then called the antilogarithm.’
- ‘It supports trigonometric functions, logarithm and antilogarithm.’
- ‘All equations are fitted by the reduced major axis algorithm to the logarithms of the original data; the data were then transformed to their antilogarithms to return to the original units.’
- ‘Adjusted geometric means (often approximating median values) were computed by back transformation (taking the antilogarithm).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.