One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The number of which a given number is the logarithm.
- ‘All equations are fitted by the reduced major axis algorithm to the logarithms of the original data; the data were then transformed to their antilogarithms to return to the original units.’
- ‘It supports trigonometric functions, logarithm and antilogarithm.’
- ‘If the logarithm is taken as the forward function, the function taking the base to a given power is then called the antilogarithm.’
- ‘Adjusted geometric means (often approximating median values) were computed by back transformation (taking the antilogarithm).’
- ‘Values at the tick marks were converted to their antilogarithms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.