One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As one would expect, we found that two different antibodies with different antigenic specificities had different amino acid sequences in the antigen-binding site.’
- ‘This may not be the case with weakly antigenic tumor antigens.’
- ‘These cases provide rare views of the processes by which antigenic or enzymatic properties of a protein are modified while still maintaining function.’
- ‘The very low level of amino acid diversity in antigenic proteins may be cause for optimism in the difficult fight to control global tuberculosis.’
- ‘Although the two isoforms have primarily similar antigenic properties, little is known about their enzymatic properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.