One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The very low level of amino acid diversity in antigenic proteins may be cause for optimism in the difficult fight to control global tuberculosis.’
- ‘As one would expect, we found that two different antibodies with different antigenic specificities had different amino acid sequences in the antigen-binding site.’
- ‘Although the two isoforms have primarily similar antigenic properties, little is known about their enzymatic properties.’
- ‘These cases provide rare views of the processes by which antigenic or enzymatic properties of a protein are modified while still maintaining function.’
- ‘This may not be the case with weakly antigenic tumor antigens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.