One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Duck's blood is a good antidotal food, with special effects in the treatment of diarrhoea and nausea.’
- ‘It is credited with antidotal effect against poisons.’
- ‘Antidotal information about someone else's experience may or may not fit your individual situation.’
- ‘On occasion, though, the films do rise above their antidotal mandate.’
- ‘After all, there is only some antidotal evidence to show the connection between the measles and MS.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.