One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Duck's blood is a good antidotal food, with special effects in the treatment of diarrhoea and nausea.’
- ‘On occasion, though, the films do rise above their antidotal mandate.’
- ‘It is credited with antidotal effect against poisons.’
- ‘After all, there is only some antidotal evidence to show the connection between the measles and MS.’
- ‘Antidotal information about someone else's experience may or may not fit your individual situation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.