One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sequence of three nucleotides forming a unit of genetic code in a transfer RNA molecule, corresponding to a complementary codon in messenger RNA.
- ‘Nucleotides corresponding to the anticodon are boxed.’
- ‘Corresponding anticodons are indicated by double line boxes.’
- ‘The anticodon contained in the tRNA determines which amino acid it will carry.’
- ‘Their position between the second and third base of the anticodon is conserved, which also implies evolutionary age.’
- ‘These quantities indicate quite clearly the general effect of codon binding on the anticodon structure and fluctuations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.