One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sequence of three nucleotides forming a unit of genetic code in a transfer RNA molecule, corresponding to a complementary codon in messenger RNA.
- ‘Corresponding anticodons are indicated by double line boxes.’
- ‘Their position between the second and third base of the anticodon is conserved, which also implies evolutionary age.’
- ‘These quantities indicate quite clearly the general effect of codon binding on the anticodon structure and fluctuations.’
- ‘Nucleotides corresponding to the anticodon are boxed.’
- ‘The anticodon contained in the tRNA determines which amino acid it will carry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.