One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anti-feminism was intertwined with elitism and racism.’
- ‘Despite occasional accusations of anti-feminism, racism, and class prejudice, Rupert has survived, holding an appeal for a varied readership.’
- ‘I've always believed that anti-feminism at its most insidious gets women to belittle and undermine each other.’
- ‘After the mid-1840 s Mill gradually withdrew from his correspondence with Comte, increasingly perturbed by his former mentor's anti-feminism.’
- ‘The general antifeminism of the culture she inhabited only further diminished women's status, even in the case of qualified nurses hoping to assist with the war effort by volunteering their expertise.’
- ‘A theory I have, but will leave to someone else to try to prove, is that the alarmism about television and children is a kind of anti-feminism.’
- ‘Anti-feminism defines "male" behaviour as different from "female" behaviour.’
- ‘We asked how cultural antifeminism came to constrain therapists' identities and, ultimately, their functioning as therapists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.